ViacomCBS EPS beats by $0.30, beats on revenue. Holy!
VIAC is ridiculously undervalued. A 10 P/E would place the stock at $60, and it was over $100 a couple months ago (before the archegos stock dump).
- ViacomCBS (NASDAQ:VIAC): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.52 beats by $0.30; GAAP EPS of $1.42 beats by $0.21.
- Revenue of $7.41B (+14.0% Y/Y) beats by $130M.
- Adjusted OIBDA of $1.63B vs. consensus of $1.37B.
- Added 6M global streaming subscribers to reach 36M total and increased global Pluto TV MAUs by 6M to reach nearly 50M global MAUs.
- Delivered 69% Y/Y growth in streaming subscription.
- Generated 62% Y/Y Growth in streaming advertising.
- Shares +0.3% PM.
Submitted May 06, 2021 at 03:22PM by AstamanyanaQ
via reddit https://ift.tt/3b9ghOF