Short sellers are evil and should be in jail.
1) Profiting from company failures is immoral.
2) The practice is damaging because it artificially lowers stock prices.
3) It’s a privileged investment tactic that is not available to everyday investors.
4) Short sellers manipulate the market, by conspiring.
The strongest reasons to prohibit short-selling are:
1) the general belief that desiring bad outcomes is immoral; and
2) the possibility that short sales contribute to market instability.
I am sick and tired of these thieves. It’s time to win hedge funds and make them shit their pants with $BBBY. NFA.
Submitted August 06, 2022 at 01:05PM by WolfStreet2024
via reddit https://ift.tt/ATRVLiv