Once in a lifetime discount opportunity detected at $ROOT
Have a wonderful day my fellow apes,
I would like to share with you why $ROOT is the scariest stock for a short (yes, Citadel is short right now) to hold through this week. I bundled my reasons in 5 points:
- Fundamental and growth merits of the stock (so you can see it's not only a pump & dump situation)
– $973,100,000 cash on hand : 248,900,000 shares -> $3.91 (According their last ER not including any funds from Carvana deal)
– they are the biggest UBI insurer in the US
– more and more states start to ban credit score systems like Washington
– biggest car insurer Geico only has presence in two states with their budget "ubi" while $ROOT got approved in 35 states
– best tech investors (e.g.:Capital Partners Iii, L.P. ,Malka Meyer, etc…) already invested at much higher prices and none of them sold
– they are opening embedded insurance and agency channel to acquire new customers at a much lower cost basis
- $ROOT is in one of the most beautiful falling wedge patterns with a breakout imminent- this is a 1 year 1 day chart.
- Yesterday, $ROOT also updated us on a catalyst that $CVNA (Carvana) increased their ownership from 5% to 11%.
- The stock is being heavily pinned below $5/share with a 34% short interest and a constant 50% short volume in dark pool as there are 53,000 call options expiring this week 10/15 from $5-10 strike price. I like this setup a lot, but it's going to continue to be heavily pinned even with a catalyst.
5. In theory if enough apes gather around then we could break open this pinata of shorts and start collecting tendies!
Submitted October 13, 2021 at 05:22PM by sutsniagatebtnod