Daily Discussion Thread – November 24th, 2020 via /r/RobinHood
Daily Discussion Thread – November 24th, 2020
Join Robinhood and get a free share!
Thinking of opening a Robinhood account? Use one of our referral links and you'll get a free share!
- /r/Robinhood Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Robinhood
- Google: https://google.com/
- Investopedia: https://investopedia.com/
- Learning material from the SEC: https://investor.gov/
- Robinhood support: https://robinhood.com/us/en/support/
- Contact Robinhood: https://robinhood.com/contact
Standard disclaimer: The content in this thread is for information and illustrative purposes only and should not be regarded as investment advice or as a recommendation of any particular security or course of action. Opinions expressed herein are the opinions of the poster and are subject to change without notice. Reasonable people may disagree about the opinions expressed herein. In the event any of the assumptions used herein do not prove to be true, results are likely to vary substantially. All investments entail risks. There is no guarantee that investment strategies will achieve the desired results under all market conditions and each investor should evaluate their ability to invest for a long term especially during periods of a market downturn. Have a nice day.
Submitted November 24, 2020 at 12:00PM by Robot_of_Sherwood